Friday, November 7, 2014

SQUEAK DUCK! (by Ojo)

Hi hi hi! Ojo here!

This is my new bestest awesomest friend - Squeak Duck!


Squeak Duck comes with us on all our Walks now!


Squeak Duck is so awesome that often I forget about all those other critters out there... like squirrels... and bunnies... and birds... Instead, when Squeak Duck comes out, I play!


RARW! I am fierce!

Got him!!


Here he is! Let's play again!!! Tug tug tug! I am a hunter of Squeak Ducks!!!


My person, if you throw him, I will bring him again for you!


Got him! RARW!!!


Wahoo!!! We run with Squeak Duck!


Here I come!


Let's tug again!! Hah, I've got him!!! I kill this Squeak Duck!


I love my Squeak Duck.


10 comments:

rottrover said...

Do you shake, shake, shake Spueak Duck?? I love that!!

-Otto

rottrover said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linda said...

Wow you have a great Duck toy.
I killed my duck and teddy bear.

xo Cinnamon

Angel Prancer Pie said...

It's pretty obvious that your squeak duck loves you toy, Ojo.

Happy Caturday!

Unknown said...

OMD Ojo you prefer Squeak Duck over squirrels??? Have a super Saturday.
Best wishes Molly

Molly the Airedale said...

We are so happy that you have your favorite squeak duck toy, Ojo!

Love ya lots♥
Mitch and Molly

C.L.W.STEP said...

Wow! You got a new squeaky toy? It looks like you got it all properly slobbered already. When are you going to take the stuffing and squeaker out?

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

Dear cousin Ojo,

Lady wishes a squeak duck or something would make me forget about the wildlife, but it does not. Precious helps Phod, unless there are deer. If there are deer, he drops Precious and runs. He did that this morning and I had to stay on my stupid leash and watch him have all the fun. Life is unfair!

Hailey

Two French Bulldogs said...

We thought you had a tree duck living in your hood
Snorts,
Lily & Edward

Dogbless said...

Ojo you look marvellous! this looks an awful lot like Uplands Park. If you're out our way let us know and we can get together for a walk... Gilly and Scout