Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Wet and Muddy Dogs

This is our Forest!


This week Nature has been making much rain, and the rain is making much mud. It is also making streams and rivers where there are normally paths to walk upon.


But do not worry! We are West Coast Dogs! We are tough! We do not mind Rain! (Well, I do not like rain in my eyes. I also do not like to pee on wet grass. But other than that I am a tough West Coast Dog! And Ojo doesn't mind anything at all.)


The good thing about this is that whenever we get thirsty there is much fresh water to drink from.

The bad part is that our person makes us do many towel wipes.

Our person says, "You are wet, muddy, stinky dogs!"

I do not think this is very nice. Do you? After all, she is a wet, muddy, stinky human, but I do not say that to her, now do I?


No, this is not a stream. This is the path up the hill! It is a good thing we are waterproof Dogs!

6 comments:

rottrover said...

I am a wet, muddy stinky dog, too! I LOVE it!!

-Otto

Anonymous said...

Funny thing is that mummy says the same thing to Me and Nellie and then she says We are not allowed inside to take our rightful place snoozing on the carpet. She says We must dry out first, what ever that means. Jasper and Nellie, the two bestest maremmas in all the land.

Milo and Jet said...

HI Cobi & Ojo
That looks like a fantastic forest to explore in and all the rain looks to be making many fantastic puddles for you to explore :) Milo & Jet

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Mud is wonderful! I love mud too!
love
tweedles

Unknown said...

Wow Cobi and Ojo you look like you have had our weather. Our peeps got fed up with the endless mud and towels. Luckily we are having a rare sunny spell and we hope it stays that way. Glad you don't mind the rain. Have a tremendous Thursday.
Best wishes Molly

Enid said...

OMD! I do not likes wetness! I don'ts know hows I woulds cope with all that waters, me thinks you're doing very well.
Licks,
Enid