Friday, December 27, 2013

I got snow for Christmas!

Ojo asked for a couch for Christmas. She did not get it. (Although she did get to sleep on the bed with our littlest person.)

The key to doing well at Christmas is to ask for things that you know Santa can deliver. A couch would never fit down the chimney. In fact, we don't even have a chimney. But Santa did deliver something special. Something very important. Something we both asked for...

SNOW!!!


Snow is one of my favourite things in the whole wide world!! And Santa brought it for us, just because we asked!! (You see, it pays to be a Good Dog!)


I was so happy with  my snow that I even let Ojo play with me. We had lots of fun running and chasing and leaping!


And then, after all the playing, it was time for a long winter's nap...

2 comments:

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

We are so glad you got a white Christmas, we have had lots of snow this year and we love it as long as it isn't too cold.

Maybe Ojo will get a couch for her birthday.

Enjoy your snow angels.

Lee and Phod

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Jacobi, you look so adorable in that first pic!

Glad you got snow for Christmas.
XOXO