Sunday, November 24, 2013

Lost breakfasts and dinners, and my friend the Snow!

This weekend Ojo met my friend Snow!


I have been telling her just how amazing it is, but she did not believe me. Well, she believes me now!!


We did have a bit of a problem though. Ojo was sick. Sick enough that her Dinner came up out of her mouth (but she got to eat it again, lucky Dog!). And then her Breakfast too.

Finally Ojo was feeling better, but then I started to feel bad. My Dinner left my body and I didn't get it back. The next morning the people gave us chicken and rice to help our bellies. But I have some very sad news, friends. I lost my chicken and rice. I only had it in my belly for five minutes, then it went back out. And when I went back to eat it later, it was GONE!

This was tragic!

But, finally, we were both feeling better. We went for many Walks. We sniffed many things. We chased birds and chipmunks. And then we sat and watched the white world while the sun went to sleep.


Here is Ojo and my friend Snow. She was pleased to make its acquaintance. Do you have Snow too?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well you gots a lot more then we did, so another first for Ojo, and she liked it Hey! Man we can't believe you lost your chicken and rice, buddy you gotta sit there by it till you can eat it again!

The Mad Scots

rottrover said...

Snow does not visit us. We would like to make its acquaintance!

Vary, Ruby and Otto

rottrover said...

Oops. Bart!!

Angel Prancer Pie said...

We gots snow's ugly sister, sleet. YUK! Your snow is much prettier.

We hope you and Ojo are feeling much better. It's a shame to waste chicken and rice!

Milo and Jet said...

HI Cobi & Ojo
Looks like your having a great time playing in the snow together :) Where glad to hear your both feeling better now after your tummy upsets. Living in Australia we don't get snow and if we do it's along way from where we live. Where more beach doggies. Milo & Jet

Unknown said...

Have snow much fun and stay warm. Have a marvellous Monday.
Best wishes Molly

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

Welcome to snow Ojo!

We are getting a couple cm today and then on Wednesday they are saying 15 cm. We are thrilled, our people are not . . . . Enjoy!
Lee and Phod

Two French Bulldogs said...

Hope your bellies are feeling better
Lily