Monday, December 17, 2012

The trouble with training...

The trouble with training is that my person doesn't only do it with ME!

Here are some of the other Dogs my person does the game called training with. This is Baggins. My person thinks he looks like Elvis with his bare, hairy chest. Who's Elvis?


Hannah.


And Cletus.


They are being Good Dogs for Christmas, and are being very patient while the people stick funny things on their heads.

And what was I doing while my person was playing with other Dogs?

I was being Good Dog too. I was waiting with Momma C. I really, really wanted my person to come over and pet me, or train with me, or anything...  PLEASE....??


Momma C and I waited and waited and waited...
I'm glad she was there waiting with me. Also she had treats. And also my littlest person was there too. Also with treats. But still - shouldn't we all be together?


And then finally it was my turn to play and train with my person. No silly pictures for me this time though. Whew.

I think all this waiting politely means I was a Good Dog for Santa, don't you?

6 comments:

A Day In The Life Of A Goose said...

Oh my goodness Cobi, I definitely think that being a good dog is waiting politely!!! Especially when your Mom was hanging out and training with other pups!! By the way, they look super festive and stylish!! Hehe! :-D Keep up all the great Good Dog work girl...Santy Paws will adore you!!

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

You were very good to wait. Extra treats (although not getting photographed in the hat may be a treat too!)

Unknown said...

Cobi you are going to get some real cool stuff for being so good. Listen I can hear Santa heading off in your direction. Have a marvelous Monday.
Best wishes Molly

Two French Bulldogs said...

We do see a little resemblance to Elvis, BOL
Benny & Lily

Cotton said...

The 3 of them look cute as liddul Santas! I agree, waiting politely should put you on the good dogs list
Cotton

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Great last pic! We think you are a very good dog!