Saturday, July 21, 2012

Speargrass, clouds, walk and ball

Nature has taken away the sun. This is nice for me because I am not so hot, and I can run and play more. And it's still nice for the people too, because it's still warm enough for them and their fur-less bodies. And less sun means that they don't turn that funny shade of red, either.



This is something called spear grass.


The people say that it is very dangerous to dogs. They say that it if gets stuck on our bodies, it can go all the way into our eyes, ears, lungs or brain.

I do not like the sound of this, so when my person tells me to leave the grass alone, I listen.

We played in the grass that has been cut instead.




I am glad that it is less hot today.


3 comments:

Finn said...

Wow! Nice jumps! Hope it stays cool for you!

Charlemagne said...

Cobi, thank you for staying in the safe grass. I'm also glad it's cooled down for your furry self!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

I like it better when its not so hot too! 2 peas in a pod we are!
I don't think we have that bad grass here,, but if we did, I know moms would say --"don't go near". You are a very good doggie for listening.
You jump around like a jumping bean! Wow! Your sooo good!
love
tweedles