Saturday, May 28, 2011

Weave pole game

The game we've been playing this week is called "weave pole entrance". Momma B stands in all different places around these two poles and gets me to stand beside her. Then she tells me to go through the poles.



When I'm on one side of Momma B, I need to go straight through the poles. When I'm on the other side, I need to circle around and come back through towards Momma B. I am very smart so I have this all figured out.

When I get it right, which is almost always, Momma B either says "yes" or makes a click noise with that funny thing that she holds in her hand. Then she puts something yummy in my mouth like chicken or beef or cheese.

If I make a mistake, Momma B says "oh oh", and then I need to try again. But I hardly ever make mistakes anymore, no matter where we start from!

I like this game. When the poles come out onto the grass I start circling around them trying to get Momma B's attention. I want her to know that I'm ready to play!

Do you have any games you like to play?

No comments: