Saturday, May 14, 2011

Sniffing the breeze

This morning I went to the place where the people get me to play funny games.

My friend Brodie was there. I was happy to see him, but I didn't like it when he got too close to my pile of chicken and beef. He had his own treats (which the people called buffalo). He didn't need to be sticking his nose in mine.

Later I went with my person to Mt. Doug. I was feeling tired at first. My body still doesn't have all of its energy back.

Then we started to climb and I found some extra energy. I love to climb.


We climbed up onto some rocks and then sat and smelled the breeze. At least that's what I did. I'm not sure what my person did with her small and useless nose.



On the way back down I made a friend on the sand hill. We went up-around-down up-around-down in a big game of chase. All of the people laughed and made happy noises. I'm sure they were admiring how athletic we both were.

Now I am very tired, but also very happy.

No comments: