Sunday, May 8, 2011

Sitting in the daisies

The truth is that I am feeling better, but not entirely my normal me yet.

Today Momma B said it felt she was walking a "senior dog". I don't know what that means, but I did spend a lot of our walk trailing behind her. Usually I run back and forth and up and down and in and out and all over.

I was just a little tired, that's all. I didn't have energy for "zoomies". My body is still healing.

I did have fun though. And I did do lots of running when there were other dogs to play with!








Did you notice the sky in those pictures? Nature was making very funny air. It was sunny and stormy at the same time.

This is Mylie. She spent time with the people called Victoria Adoptables when she was a puppy with her mom-dog too. I'm not entirely sure what that means apart from the fact that our people like to talk to each other. Mylie and I prefer to play. I'm not that big on talking.


In some places the grass was very high. It had a bit of damp on it so the smells were very fresh for my nose.


After all that running and playing and sniffing, my person sat down with me in the daisies for a while. She did something called "people watching". I did "dog watching".


Today was a fun day.

No comments: