Saturday, March 5, 2011

New old games

Today I still feel tired from yesterday. Instead of going for a walk, we played in our yard. Momma B brought out some games that we haven't played in a long time.

This game is called WeavePoles. I need to go around the funny sticks in the right way to make the click sound happen. Then a treat happens.


The sticks are the colour yellow. I can see yellow really well, so it's easy for me to see the sticks. The hard part is figuring out how Momma B wants me to go around them. She showed me many times. I think I have it mostly figured out now.

Is this a jumping game?


I guess so!
I will jump for you, Momma B!


Momma B was very pleased with how I did today.


The chickens wanted to try WeavePoles too. They were not as good as me. No clicks. No treats.

No comments: