Saturday, February 26, 2011

Fast moving people, balls of snow, and toilet paper tubes

Today I got to play behind out house in the snow with Momma B, my littlest person and man-who-plays. The people had funny things that they sat on and then went very fast down the hill. I ran along beside them. This was fun! It's not often that the people can keep up with my fast legs!


Also many balls of snow came out of the sky for me to chase. I love the snow!




Now we are inside where it is warm. I found a toilet paper tube in the recycling so I took it to my spot on the stairs for chewing.

The best part of all is that Momma C came back last night. I got to cuddle with her this morning in the place where the people sleep. She is no longer missing and I am very relieved. Welcome home Momma C!

No comments: