Saturday, November 20, 2010

Very cold day

Today it was very cold outside. Nature was also making a cold wind. We went to the UVic dog park but didn't stay long. Momma B got too cold. But that's okay. I had a good run with lots of dog friends.

The first friend we met was Simon! We headed out into the middle the field, and then suddenly there he was! He was much more fun off leash when he was allowed to run and play.






Then Dave came. Dave and Simon did not like each other. Dave didn't like me when I was little either. So Simon's people took him home, and then I got to play with Dave.


Then I met this friend. We chased long across the field.


And then it was time to go home! It wasn't long play but it was fun. And I'm still tired from yesterday.

Something else is happening in our house right now. Things got moved around, and now there is something in the living room that looks like a tree. But it doesn't smell like a tree. It smells like plastic. I wonder what this is all about?

No comments: