Saturday, October 16, 2010

Vet

Yesterday we went to the place called Vet. They were very nice there, until the person (who is also called Vet) tried to stick something in my ear. I didn't like that. I got very scared. I stood by the door to tell the people that I wanted to leave. But they wouldn't let me leave. So I made myself small. My body got very shaky.

The person called Vet was nice though. She petted my body and fed me chicken and beef. I wouldn't mind seeing her again, as long as that thing doesn't come near my ear next time.

Vet did say something funny to my person though. She said that there is too much weight on my body. She said it feels like I am wearing a sweater, when I should be wearing a t-shirt. I'm not sure what this means. Momma B said "less food". That doesn't sound good. But then Momma C said "more exercise". I like the sound of that much better.

Today I went with Momma B to the Mt. Doug forest. She asked me to sit in one place. This is called posing. Then she pointed the big black eye at me. Afterward we played with a stick.



When we got home, there was a strange person in our house. It smelled like my littlest person, but it didn't look like her at all. This made me very uncomfortable. What is this thing called "Halloween"?

No comments: