Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Dog in trouble

Yesterday I got in trouble.

The first time I was in trouble I was at the beach with Momma C. She put me on my leash and took me down to the sand, and we started walking on the sand for a long ways. But Momma B wasn't there yet. Momma B is my person. I like to be near Momma B, always. So I turned around and went to find Momma B. When Momma C caught up with me she tied me to a post to wait there for Momma B. I'm not sure why she was so mad; very soon Momma B came and found me by the post. And she came from the direction I was heading. See, I knew where I was going!

The second time I was in trouble was almost the same thing. Momma B asked me to wait for her in the truck, and then walked away. I don't like it when she does this. I worry she may get lost, so I watch very carefully where she goes until she comes back. This time Momma C came back first, so I didn't want to get out of the truck because I was watching for Momma B. But Momma C made me get out.

So I went off to find Momma B. I knew what direction Momma B went, but when I got through the bushes and past the fence, she wasn't there. I got confused. Momma C caught me and she was mad. I rolled on my back to show her that I didn't mean to make her mad. I was just looking for Momma B.

I don't know why Momma B sometimes leaves me. Why can't I go beside her all the time?

No comments: